firstname dot lastname at gmail dot com
Here is a pdf copy of my
I am interested in interactions between representation theory and combinatorics: especially geometric structures associated to algebraic groups, crystal bases for quantum groups, and chain coverings of posets.
Preprints and papers
- A combinatorial proof of strict unimodality for q-binomial coefficients.
- Rank-unimodality of Young's lattice via explicit chain decomposition.
- Tropical decomposition of Young's partition lattice. To appear in J. Alg. Comb.
- Symmetric chain decomposition of necklace posets. Elec. J. Combin. 19 (2012) P26.
- Geometric Langlands duality and forms of reductive groups. (Thesis)
Tuesday, Apr. 22, 2014.