Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications, 3e
Math Ed papers:
Math Research Papers:
1. On a family of tertiary operations, Proceedings of a Conference on Algebraic Topology, U. of Illinois, Circle Campus, Chicago, June 1968.
2. On the geometric dimension of stable real vector bundles, Boletin de la Sociedad Matematica Mexicana, 17 (1972), 42-58.
3. On characteristic classes of groups and bundles of K(pi,1)'s, Proceedings of the Am. Math. Soc., 40 (1973), pp. 597-603.
4. A geometric interpretation of a classical group cohomology obstruction, Proc. A.M.S., V. 54, (Jan. 1976), pp. 405-412.
5. A relationship between group cohomology characteristic classes, Ill. J. Math., V. 20, (March 1976), pp. 30-40.
6. Moore-Postnikov towers for fibratins in which
7. A natural algebraic interpretation of the group cohomology group H^n(Q;A), Notices AMS, 25 (April 1978) 351.
8. Purcell's Method Projective n-Space, and a Parallelizable Sparse Linear Equation Solver (with G. Ludden), Applied Mathematics and Computation, V. 30,(September 1986), pp. 89-94.
9. Refined Interlacing Properties (with B.N. Parlett),
10. Certain Rank 2k Updates act Like Rank k, Lin. Alg. and its Appl., Vol. 178 (Jan. 1993), pp. 173-174.
11. Extended Interlacing Intervals (with C.R. Johnson and B.K.